Check this site often. It is updated as scholarship announcements are received.
Complete list of current scholarships for both juniors and seniors
- 2017-18 Scholarships (PDF)
- FAFSA. Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Seniors should complete application starting in January, the sooner the better. You want to be first in line for free money? Then apply as early as possible! Tax information from parents is needed on this but students may qualify for FREE money from the government. PDF copy.
Other scholarship information (the following links are external unless otherwise noted):
- National Indian Education Association listing of Scholarships
- The University of Oregon minority Scholarships
- Lewis Clark State College Plateau Scholarship
- Young Native Writers Essay Contest
- "How to find and win scholarships" by Dean Chavers
- TRIO which provides support for first-generation and/or low-income students. There is a TRIO program at BMCC and WWCC. Scholarships are not awarded by TRIO, however, they do offer student support with advising, workshops, tutoring, etc.
- Association on American Indian Affairs Scholarships
- American Indian College Fund. Scholarships to attend a tribal college.
- Red and Gena Leonard Foundation. Students have financial need, average grades, desire to work in a trade, attend an Oregon college.
- BMCC Foundation Scholarship. One application for all of BMCC's academic scholarships.
- FastWeb- Scholarships that match your needs and interests are sent to your account.