Skip to main content
Nixyaawii Community School has teachers on staff qualified to teach dual credit classes.
- Students must be 16 years-old.
The NCS Mentoring Program:
- Mentoring is once-a-week for half-hour. It may be Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 12:00-12:30.
- Like to do during the mentoring sessions. Some activities include: doing college and career searches, scholarship searches, games, art, beading, and weaving.
- The goal is to have a mentor for each student at NCS.
- Oregon Mentors (external link)
- ASPIRE (external link)
- ASPIRE Podcasts (external link)
- Students may request an unofficial transcript for free by logging into their bmcc account.
- Students may also request an official transcript for five dollars by submitting this form (PDF) to the Service Center.
- More information may be found on BMCC's website (External Link).
Compass Test Practice Sites:
- ACT Compass Sample (External Link)
- Test Prep Review (External Link)
- Math.com (External Link)
- Students must test in the areas of: Math, Writing, and Reading before taking WR060 and MTH025.
- Students older than 16 years old may take HD100 College Survival and RD101 College Textbook Reading and do not need to test.